JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am not really wanting to get rid of these as they are my favorites, but I figured I would throw them out there and see if I can get any good trade offers on one or both of them.

First is a converted Saiga AK-47 with K-VAR stock (yes the cleaning kit is in it) hogue grip, railed foreend with stubby grip, Tro-Mix Octo trigger guard, tapco g2 single hook trigger group and retaining plate. This gun is virtually brand new with only 200 rnds down the barrel. It is extremely accurate for an AK. It comes with 2 30 rnd steel mags and the 10 rnd factory mag.

I am working on this gun as the time goes by so I will update as it come along. (will be adding a bullet guide conversion for standard AK mags and a lower retainer for different handguards).

Next is a Remington 597 Magnum in .22WMR. This is one beautiful specimen of a rifle. It has the Grey laminate stock with a redfield revolution 2-7x33 scope on it and a bipod that extends to I believe 13"-20". This gun comes with one factory mag (8 rnd). It is one clean shooting gun and a great small game rifle.

I am into Black guns mainly like AR's, PSL's, RPK's, FN P90 but that is a long shot, something like that but as always will entertain most anything except shotguns that are not on an AR or AK platform.

Here is the AK47
IMG_1275.jpg
IMG_1274.jpg
IMG_1276.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg
Here is the 597
IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1268.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.