JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I have been asked to sell some guns from an estate (family friend) They are mostly hunting riffles and a couple Browning A-5 auto shotguns. The riffles 3-7mm and one 340weatherby mag, all but one 7mm is a custom build by Murrays Gun shop in Gresham. They have Belgium actions and Redfield scopes. I also have a 32 and 38spl revolver. Can anyone give me estimates so I can post these to the classifieds. Thanks all !

20200807_095923.jpg 20200807_094609 (1).jpg

Not nearly enough information to go off of here. The custom rifles will need detailed information. The A5's will be easier, but still need to know things like gauge, barrel length, receiver engraving, etc.

Close up pictures of each gun will help alot.

I grew up near Murry's Gun Shop.
My friends and I would ride our bicycles down there and wait around the back side of the building for a gun to be shot in the testing range.

Save for the Winchester those are all very nice, very high end machines. Sako and FN actions are top tier actions, and set in very nice sticks. Bad news is the dated styling. Tiny market niche of cranky old guys like me who still drool over them. I'd say at least $1000-1500 and up, but what the market will bear is another issue.

How about some pictures of the shotguns? The bottom one in the group photo appears to have custom stock and fore grip, while the top one seems standard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top