JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Florida Gun Supply is an online gun dealer who is promoting what they call a Muslim Free Zone in Florida. Whatever you think of the presence of muslims in the US, going around defacing people's cars with Muslim Free Zone stickers just isn't cool, and it's not good 2nd Amendment public relations. There's a big argument on Facebook over their actions and they apparently think they are being cool. There's no way I would patronize a business doing this much damage to our image as gun owners.

http://floridagunsupply.com

They ( guns ) may have no place in religion or politics , but they sure do get used a whole bunch , furthering many a persons religious or political ideas or agenda.

Which is unfortunate , because a gun is simply invention.
But like any other invention can be used for good or evil ends.
Unlike many other inventions however , the gun seem to carry all the "baggage" or symbolism people care to give it.
And its own identity of being a invention gets lost in the "baggage" and symbolism.
Andy

good for him it's about time someone stood up instead of folding under pressure this is AMERICA after all and I for an tired of being told I'm a racist for or that reason he has my business

Straight outta Reno 911 right there.

online-gun-store-florida-gun-supply.jpg

good for him it's about time someone stood up instead of folding under pressure this is AMERICA after all and I for an tired of being told I'm a racist for or that reason he has my business
And because this is America, they have the right to keep and bear arms. Can't have it both ways, its either a right or a privilege.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top