JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun Crimes Rise, Petty Crimes Drop, in ......California.
Yes you guessed it the gun confiscation capital of the USA is seeing gun crimes rise despite lowering crime rates in other areas.

South County San Fransisco Bay has seen violent crime spike this year where larger cities are seeing a drop, town such as Brentwood and Antioch in the Contra Costa county as well as Tracy all are seeing rise in violent crimes and crimes with firearms. I lives in Brentwood for about 2 years when it was a cow town and maybe 5000 people the only shooting was done at tin cans and ground squirrels. Its not a metropolis of sorts were deer once roamed now fleets of Prius can be seen.

The liberal antigun movement continues to infect rural areas, where at first glance there is success followed by violence, joblessness and more crime.

My son is down there visiting family for week, all he has texted me is how dangerous it is and how much crime has occurred with in miles of where he is at in Antioch a city just 30 years ago was in the middle of no where.

My point is, the grass is not always greener and why Salem is taking all of us for a ride let us not forget the antigun groups are going after small town America. I know where I live for now Conservatives have a strong hold. But I have watched town north of me like Cottage Grove and others slowly turn ani-gun. Wtach your back, get involved at counsel meeting and county hearings.
This is where they hit and it never makes the news until its too late.

But.... Wait...

California is the liberals utopia....

You mean that their utopia is turning into the killing fields?

Incredible...

Sad part is that cancer has moved north and is infecting Oregon and Washington...

Needs to be cut out or radiated out...

My poor brother has had tons of issues while living in Walnut Creak. He has been there 12 years and has had two home invasions and his cars broken into, all while living in a gated community. Having had to pull a gun several times, which he cannot even try to get a permit for! Due to Kalifornications draconian laws about who can have a permit and all the hoops and costs that are tied into getting one, They have made my brother into a criminal for trying to protect himself !!! Any where else, he would have no problem getting a carry permit and have the training to go along with it. Hears another kicker, its pointless to get any training because the state has removed his right to self protection. If he were to be robbed again or broken into, AGAIN, and had to protect him self, he would be sent to jail for a long time, even though he was the victim

My poor brother has had tons of issues while living in Walnut Creak. He has been there 12 years and has had two home invasions and his cars broken into, all while living in a gated community. Having had to pull a gun several times, which he cannot even try to get a permit for! Due to Kalifornications draconian laws about who can have a permit and all the hoops and costs that are tied into getting one, They have made my brother into a criminal for trying to protect himself !!! Any where else, he would have no problem getting a carry permit and have the training to go along with it. Hears another kicker, its pointless to get any training because the state has removed his right to self protection. If he were to be robbed again or broken into, AGAIN, and had to protect him self, he would be sent to jail for a long time, even though he was the victim
not in a position to relocate? man that is a bummer.

As we all know even the fabled FBI statistics show that more guns=less violent crime. IMHO liberalism is a disease that infects and kills. Where is that outrage? Oh,sorry it is in DC and way too many Gubnor's mansions.

Compare violent crime stats between the US and Australia. They actually do have less gun crime than we do, but they have more violent crime, more rape and more assault victims than we do, even with their smaller population. Criminals can feel free to do as they please, even if they can't get their hands on a gun, because they know their victims can't either. I don't want that to happen here.

I knew that bit about not bashing folks you don't agree with, being inclusive of all points of view, and sticking to the single point of gun control wouldn't last long....
Gun control is a single (albeit misguided) agenda item in a much larger platform that these "liberals" that you guys hate so much are pushing.
To equate gun control (and all the other problems some conservatives attribute to it) with liberalism is a short sighted mistake.
There are many liberals who own, enjoy, and use guns, and vote to protect them.
I'm liberal because the conservative agenda is in direct conflict with the ideas of personal liberty that they purport to value.
I don't drive (or like) a Prius, I own guns, hunt and grow my own food whenever possible, and dont think a kale smoothie sounds even remotely appealing.
Saying that liberalism equals gun control is like saying that conservatives will stand up for the personal liberties of anyone who looks, acts, and thinks like them (oh, and big businesses...they need lots of protecting), but bugger all to everyone else. It's unfortunately true for some parts of the party, but doesn't define all who fall under the umbrella.
Being liberal doesn't equate disease, it means my brain is functioning well enough to have processed the situation and make my own decisions.

Actually the statement made was directly pointed at anti-gun liberals. In California 99% of the legislators are Anti and know liberals. Are there Anti-Gun Conservatives yes, but not in California and not in the legislators and not the ones whom are passing the laws. This attempt to push P.C. where there is no need I find disturbing as I was 100% clear whom was being addressed and why. This is what I find unfair here is I work 100% to address accurately the groups and to be specific and be sure I follow the NWFA rules in my posts, but sure enough the P.C. members now becomes the rule makers not the site rules which my posts followed exactly. I am following the rules exactly as they are stated.

Hey Dune, no offense to you. I am only responding to the line about liberalism being a disease that infects and kills from Pops1911 My fault for not quoting. Your quote had information, not bashing anyone, and I had no problems with it.
I'll delete my original post and you guys can go back to doing what you were doing. No PC police here, just calling out bubblegum when I see it, which was my mistake. No point in trying to point out the benefits of dogs when you're in a roomful of cat people.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads