JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's gotta be a bubblegum gig at GOA, having to read page after page of nonsense and gibberish that compromises legislative activity. Looking for add-ons and attempts to circumvent the process of passing a "clean" bill.

I refuse to equivocate my every post with some stupid disclaimer about how, "both sides do it!". I'll leave that for the people who say stupid bubblegum like, "l support the 2A, buuut... ".
I don't care.

That's gotta be a bubblegum gig at GOA, having to read page after page of nonsense and gibberish that compromises legislative activity. Looking for add-ons and attempts to circumvent the process of passing a "clean" bill.

I refuse to equivocate my every post with some stupid disclaimer about how, "both sides do it!". I'll leave that for the people who say stupid bubblegum like, "l support the 2A, buuut... ".
I don't care.
All politicians add pork/etc. to bills, but the left adds anti-gun crap too.

The Congress puts together a bunch of Omnibus BS and kicks it up to the President for signing. That's why nobody trusts the political process.
It is the corruption that causes my distrust, whether someone adds something to a bill may be part of that, but doesn't always signal that the action is corrupt, just acceptance of the "way things are done" in DC. It is all about whose ox is being gored. We don't complain when it benefits us.

It is all about whose ox is being gored. We don't complain when it benefits us.
That was the idea behind an earlier post l made in the latest Chipman (confirmation) thread.
Come clean.
Be transparent about what's being offered and/or what's being threatened.
There are many of us who would loudly reject ANY offer that attempts to buy-out our rights with a new bridge, library, or overpass.
Some would go along if it suits their agenda, but we ALL deserve to know what's at stake.
WaPo is right about one thing, democracy does die in darkness.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top