Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Control Supporters Advocate “SWAT-ing” of Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by GunRightsCoalition, Oct 6, 2014.

1. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

Whoa! This is just wacko land, right? If this really is something people would do, how can these people look their selves in the mirror?

Of course, this could also hugely backfire as many states have laws against 'Crying Wolf' not to mention civil lawsuits by the gun owner against the person who called in.

Just crazy!

3. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Here is a bit more information including some of the actual comments. If you recall the person gunned down in Walmart with an air rifle he picked up in the sporting goods section along with an older woman having a heart attack in Ohio awhile back it appears that this is exactly what caused that.

http://madworldnews.com/anti-gun-plan-open-carry/

4. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

Nothing the left does surprises me anymore. Remember these are the same ilk that brought us The Weathermen as well as the Ecco terrorists like ALF and the rest.

5. balaperdida

balaperdida eastern idaho Well-Known Member

The same people who support I594 are those who advocate SWATting. Get that message out to the public in your letters to the editors. These nutcases need to be exposed.

6. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

When "..Shall not be infringed" is completely ignored all I can see is tyranny.