JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know that I can only go where the majority of my beliefs are considered.

For me, that place is anarchism/voluntaryism. Neither of the major parties ("two wings of the same bird of prey") comes close. The most electable people are the biggest whores, the most corrupt.

I bought my first pistol in October 2001. Not because I feared muslim hordes coming over the hills, but rather because I felt the restriction of my basic constitutional rights slipping away.

Voting for Trump, Cruz, et. al. is voting for more gun control, war, surveillance, torture, ruined economy, etc.

To me, Trump is a big unknown, and I don't really trust him, but as for Cruz, to his credit, he wrote the amicus brief to the supreme court in DC v. Heller, and that was pretty solidly pro-2A work, so wouldn't put Cruz in the same camp is Trump and others when it comes to the 2A, as he has already shown tremendous support for it.

Nothing makes you do something more than when you are told that you can NOT do it.

Nothing makes you want something more than to be told that you can NOT have it.

When you have RIGHTS that state unequivocally that you can what you want and have what you want within reasoned limitations implied by living in peace with your neighbour, those persons that would deny you these things are rightly known as tyrants.

The 1st grade explanation of the Declaration of Independence, written by me.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads