JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did anyone watch the video? The reporter points the gun at the cameraman. My guess is that she is not a gun owner.

I saw that during the original showing. Oops! FYI, I have seen this young lady around town and she is typically on her own and does her own camera work. Still looked irresponsible though.

Wheres the poll? All I saw was a little news story and 3 comments. Overall the piece was positive. Sure the goober on the phone from Ceasefire Oregon said stupid stuff and she used a Quote from him in the title. But so what. Its the news. And it was getting the word out about the rally.

The shop owner should have donkey punched her and taken the weapon from her!
:s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

Overall the piece was positive. Sure the goober on the phone from Ceasefire Oregon said stupid stuff and she used a Quote from him in the title. But so what. Its the news. And it was getting the word out about the rally.

I take issue with the title. Yes, I understand the "need" to get viewers and I agree that the piece was overall positive for gun owners. I just think a different title would be appropriate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top