Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Control is doomed!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by War Bird Radio, Dec 26, 2012.

1. War Bird Radio

War Bird Radio Salem area Active Member

---------------------------------------------

2. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

Good Article, Thanks War Bird Radio. Seems to be a link between the mental medications and the shootings/shooters.

3. Otter

Otter Oregon - mid Willamette Valley Active Member

He is a voice of reason. I've observed the same thingi n the last 40 years. Lots of talk about gun control, yet it is easier to get your weapon of choice than ever. Ammo too. The only time it becomes difficult is when gun owners create their own self induced shortages. Those come and go like the tides.

4. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I hope so but with the current POTUS and his agenda I would expect lots of roadblocks and executive orders as well as selective enforcement of laws.

5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

And his anger - just look into his eyes when he is talking - he appears ready to explode any second. IMO he displays more anger than any President, ever.

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

According to his followers/apologists that's not anger, that's passion for what he believes in!