Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jim97701, Jun 23, 2015.
All I can say is @#=?!$:#;
I love how we allow foreigners to give us their take on OUR country..
If we went over there and mocked them, how would that make us look?
We as a nation allow others to mock us and tear us down because we dont want to seem proud of who we are and what our country was founded on.. That sickens me.
I read the youtube comment section and nearly threw up.
Anti American leftists who bash their own country but are cowards when it comes to actually leaving..
Where did our national pride go?
Where did our national dignity go?
That is what we fight for and maintain.
If certain people in this country get their way, I'll have no choice but to:
* apologize for exercising my 2nd amendment rights
* apologize for exercising my 1st amendment rights:
- freely speaking my opinions
- having and expressing my religious beliefs
* apologize for being white
* apologize for being an American
* apologize for being of European descent
* apologize for not actually being a modern day, progressive European
* apologize for not being Muslim
* apologize for being straight
* apologize for not demanding new laws every single time one person does something stupid, also for not blaming everyone else as well as the bad guy
* apologize for owning a house when others can't/don't
* apologize for making more money than some others (the fact that I worked hard to get there is irrelevant)
* apologize for having anything in my possession that every other person in the world can't or doesn't own
* apologize for my patriotism
* apologize for flying the American flag
* apologize for honoring our military and our veterans
All I can say to all of the above is this: you jack-weeds owe me the apology
And no, I won't apologize for this post
oh, that's Jim Jeffries. His whole act is being crazy offensive (though he is pretty funny). Dont watch any of his other stuff if you like your religion, or are a woman.
He's trying to offend you. That is what he does
He is a cretin. I don't care what he thinks about guns or anything else.
Separate names with a comma.