JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll tell ya what I think is odd, the US had 638,000+ abortions last year, but dems are calling for gun control

Further every modern mass murderer was prescribed ssri meds, so wouldn't it be easier to monitor those few people, instead of trying to find & confiscate half a billion guns? Doctors even have the addresses of the ssri takers on file already:eek:

Here's another really good one if you're not familiar with it...

Nick Freitas...he's a former Green Beret and a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He ran for the US Senate this month but, sadly, lost. But keep an eye out for him in the future. We could use a whole lot more like this.

I've seen this video some time ago, this is a well educated, well spoken governor who schooled the consultant...

I especially liked how he called her out for rolling her eyes and smirking. A consultant, a professional who shows the typical I'm right behaviors... But he's right, we've lost the value for human life, we live without absolutes, without a moral base...

Technology, broken families, and the removal of God and prayer from our schools have caused a decay in the moral fabric of our society, one that most find unpalatable... Go figure...

I don't buy into the whole "abortion is murder" thing, nor am I against assisted suicide.
However, there is a lack of value for human life, which I find evident in how people treat eachother.
I agree with his suggestion that culture is the issue, but not for the reason he claims.

I do my best to eliminate Gun Free Zones by my mere presence. They are the worst ideal since, Just say no to drugs. Slogans and signs don't work. Even the, Deadly force authorized, sign is backed up by actual guns in case the SIGN didn't work.

People who believe in signs or waiting for the government to help have usually never needed the government to save them.

I do my best to eliminate Gun Free Zones by my mere presence. They are the worst ideal since, Just say no to drugs. Slogans and signs don't work. Even the, Deadly force authorized, sign is backed up by actual guns in case the SIGN didn't work.

People who believe in signs or waiting for the government to help have usually never needed the government to save them.

:p :eek: :p

Speaking only for myself...
I was taught at a early age to respect life...this was re-enforced when I learned to fish, hunt and handle firearms.
Much later in life , the same lessons were brought home after four combat tours.

Gun control to me means Self control , I have the right to own a firearm , but I also have the responsibility to use it safely.
What "safely" looks like and is , should be left up for each individual , to best fit their needs...

Most gun owners can say similar statements to mine above.
We here as a general rule are not the problem.
Just take a look at our forum...many questions are answered about :
How to safely handle firearms...
The legal side of gun ownership or transfers of firearms...
How to safely hunt or shoot...
How to field dress a game animal...
All of the above notions can be seen as a value of life.
Andy

George Orwell is probably laughing his ARse off in the after iife watching humans [mostly] bring his books into reality. PS- also why I termed my fb account forever. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top