JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The more I read and understand, the more I'm convinced we are on a crash course to either reaffirm all of our Constitutional Rights or to surrender them and become subjects...

Having said that...

They need to be careful about what they ask for, me thinks they're not prepared for the ensuing firefight. This might be the battle that changes the face of America forever.

I'd much rather they be out in the open about their intent. I think they've badly misjudged the amount of support they have for confiscation and have over-played their hand. I hope it blows up in their faces.

The other thing they've done is give credibility to our side. For years we've warned that they want confiscation/bans and they called us crazy, conspiracy theorists and just plain nuts for believing that. Our enemy has made an error in judgement, it's now up to us to exploit it.

I'd much rather they be out in the open about their intent. I think they've badly misjudged the amount of support they have for confiscation and have over-played their hand. I hope it blows up in their faces.

The other thing they've done is give credibility to our side. For years we've warned that they want confiscation/bans and they called us crazy, conspiracy theorists and just plain nuts for believing that. Our enemy has made an error in judgement, it's now up to us to exploit it.
Awesome point of exploiting their slip regarding confiscation. That's the real message that needs to get out.

And in the end, I truly believe they will be sitting there crying and gnashing their teeth at the fact that they failed...

Just look back to Their reaction on Tuesday night, November 8th, 2016... it's a scene that's destined to repeat itself over and over again, cause they just don't get it...

The more I read and understand, the more I'm convinced we are on a crash course to either reaffirm all of our Constitutional Rights or to surrender them and become subjects...

Having said that...

They need to be careful about what they ask for, me thinks they're not prepared for the ensuing firefight. This might be the battle that changes the face of America forever.

It has me wondering - has there ever been a populace as well armed as citizens of the United States are right now? I can't fathom any scenario where they could actually pull off a nationwide ban/confiscation without risking everything in the process.

It may be here say and not fact that Yamamoto was supposedly quoted about there being a "gun behind every blade of grass", but I think that's a good way to look at it today. They may think this country is packed full with brain-dead, compliant little government licky-licks, but I think the simple results of the 2016 election show there are more than a few who are not willing to bend the knee to the almighty government.

I was reading an article wish I remember where, they were talking about the increase in drug use, prostitution and threw in Gun ownership. Drugs and Prostitution are still about the same give or take percentage we just see it more well because there are more of us , but the percent really hasn't change its just kept up with the growth of the population. But when it came to firearms pretty much the last 20 years have been the highest percentage a population was armed in our history, yet as we know deaths by a firearm are down the last 10 years in a row. This may also be why the panic, they know way more are armed then ever were. If I was on the Liberal side that was for gun control, id be thinking long and hard how bad you want a conflict.
( anyone hear from anifta lately ? didn't go well when they tried force. )

200 million or so guns in private ownership, with a complimentary amount of ammo to go along with that. As its been said, if there were a problem with law abiding gun owners, they'd know it by now.
Too bad they can't see how good they have it here with the overwhelming majority of gun owners being honest and law abiding.

200 million or so guns in private ownership, with a complimentary amount of ammo to go along with that. As its been said, if there were a problem with law abiding gun owners, they'd know it by now.
Too bad they can't see how good they have it here with the overwhelming majority of gun owners being honest and law abiding.
They're out to change that with a simple tyrannical signature. In an instance we will be transformed from law abiding to felon. And once we are on the other side of the law....

Well perhaps we should behave in a way they are accustomed to criminals behaving...

They're out to change that with a simple tyrannical signature. In an instance we will be transformed from law abiding to felon. And once we are on the other side of the law....

Well perhaps we should behave in a way they are accustomed to criminals behaving...
They already percieve us as the criminals.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top