JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that I'm profiling but I have to wonder how many of them came into this Country by way of Ellis Island???:)
None. They're too young. Ellis Island stopped processing immigrants in 1924 and its last immigrant detainee left in 1954.

What about me? I'm a broad. And I've been accomplishing nothing for gun control for more than six decades. In fact, I've accomplished negative amounts for gun control, having voted against it every chance I get plus taught several other women to shoot. Where's my award for accomplishing nothing for gun control?
You get Hot Chick of The Year from me, baby!

You get Hot Chick of The Year from me, baby!
Thank you for this Hot Chick of the Year award. I am truly honored. There are many I'd like to thank for helping me to this award for lack of achievement as a gun control advocate. First of all my dad, who taught me to shoot. And my mother, who was also a crack shot. And of course the anonymous would-be home invader I had to drive off at gun point when I was just 20, a student working my way through college. And many others. But most of all, I would like to thank the guns themselves, which are just so much fun to shoot. Except for the Charter Arms Bulldog .44sp, which fell into pieces in my hands on the third shot. And the Glock 23, which was rude and lazy.

Last Edited:
Thank you for this Hot Chick of the Year award. I am truly honored. There are many I'd like to thank for helping me to this award for lack of achievement as a gun control advocate. First of all my dad, who taught me to shoot. And my mother, who was also a crack shot. And of course the anonymous would-be home invader I had to drive off at gun point when I was just 20, a student working my way through college. And many others. But most of all, I would like to thank the guns themselves, which are just so much fun to shoot. Except for the Charter Arms Bulldog .44sp, which fell into pieces in my hands on the third shot. And the Glock 23, which was rude and lazy.

Wonderful speech! :p

Here's the sunrise NPC edition of the magazine cover...

3E383FA7-335E-4068-9AD9-58E8498B9234.jpeg

Last Edited:
As always, they have the facts half right in that photo. Those "Women of the year" need to raise BOTH hands to practice their pose required if successful in outlawing firearms.

Surprised Jerry Brown isn't in the photo

Yea I remember Jerry Brown was governor of California back in 1974 which I was not old enough to vote back in the day. I would think they would have had a enough of "Moon Beam Brown" the first time around not sure why he was elected again...Oh well. My first election when I was old enough to vote for "George Deukmejian".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads