JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess the broads at Everytown, MDA, Brady, Giffords, etc, who have been jousting at the gun control windmill for years, or even decades, are just so much chopped-liver when compared to these new activists who, as a side note, have accomplished even less than the women/groups I mentioned above... and have only been accomplishing nothing for just a few mos vs literally YEARS.

BTW, Sarah Lee gave Sarah Brady some kind of WOTY award back in the 90s... I haven't bought anything from that company since. I guess I'll have to get my fashion tips, makeup advice, and hair secrets from somewhere else now too.

What have they actually accomplished? Aside from self-promotion, that is. I swear, most awards these days are a joke anyway. Kind of like Obama's "Nobel Prize" for doing absolutely nothing. They do nothing but water down the meaning of any award when no real accomplishment can be tied to it. Oscars? Self-gratification by Hollywood. Grammys? Tonys? Person of the Year? Just all tickling their own collective happy places, and expecting us all to watch.

How come Bruce didn't win again? Probably too busy beating his dead horse :s0013:

"five high school gun controllers".

They are in high school... WTH do they knowo_O.

Only what they are told:rolleyes:
Plenty of high schoolers know about gun control, but the ones who are against it actually inform themselves on the topic rather than use hypotheticals and emotion. Had a debate yesterday in class and it resulted in a swing from 68% pro-gun control to 24%. Or maybe I am biased because I am in high school.

Plenty of high schoolers know about gun control, but the ones who are against it actually inform themselves on the topic rather than use hypotheticals and emotion. Had a debate yesterday in class and it resulted in a swing from 68% pro-gun control to 24%. Or maybe I am biased because I am in high school.

My point wasn't to slight highschoolers but that they shouldn't be allowed to effect changes of any kind.

As much as one will know at 18, you'll know 100x more at 40 about life and a lot of other things.

Now there are obviously smart kids and stupid adults etc.

My point wasn't to slight highschoolers but that they shouldn't be allowed to effect changes of any kind.

As much as one will know at 18, you'll know 100x more at 40 about life and a lot of other things.

Yeah, funny how the lawmakers want to ban sales for kids under 21, but praise and allow the young activists in helping with the infringement of our rights. Useful idiots if you ask me...hypocritical much?

I guess the broads at Everytown, MDA, Brady, Giffords, etc, who have been jousting at the gun control windmill for years, or even decades, are just so much chopped-liver when compared to these new activists who, as a side note, have accomplished even less than the women/groups I mentioned above... and have only been accomplishing nothing for just a few mos vs literally YEARS.

BTW, Sarah Lee gave Sarah Brady some kind of WOTY award back in the 90s... I haven't bought anything from that company since. I guess I'll have to get my fashion tips, makeup advice, and hair secrets from somewhere else now too.
What about me? I'm a broad. And I've been accomplishing nothing for gun control for more than six decades. In fact, I've accomplished negative amounts for gun control, having voted against it every chance I get plus taught several other women to shoot. Where's my award for accomplishing nothing for gun control?

Gotcha. And man, Hillary and Brown sure have proven the "stupid adults" part!

I know I didn't know this when I was younger, but wisdom does come with age in most people.
The clarity of life at 56 is both fun and disturbing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top