JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
City
CANBY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
GUNCABINET ,2 KEYS GREAT CONDITION $75.00 SOLD

20230305_103839.jpg 20230305_103818.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Does it have just the one shelf? Or are there others. I'm looking for an ammo storage area with a couple more shelves.

Does it have just the one shelf? Or are there others. I'm looking for an ammo storage area with a couple more shelves.
Not to hijack, but I have one of these that started out as a gun cabinet, but was easily repurposed into an ammo storage locker with some scrap plywood for vertical supports and shelves, in the height and quantity I wanted for my purpose. More economical than purchasing the dedicated ammo locker, and works great!

It also served me well for gun storage until my collection outgrew it and I got a safe that was larger. GLWS

Not to hijack, but I have one of these that started out as a gun cabinet, but was easily repurposed into an ammo storage locker with some scrap plywood for vertical supports and shelves, in the height and quantity I wanted for my purpose. More economical than purchasing the dedicated ammo locker, and works great!

It also served me well for gun storage until my collection outgrew it and I got a safe that was larger. GLWS
As you can see in the pictures of my existing storage cabinets, one has metal shelves the other has wood. The wood has to be changed every couple year because it starts to sag under the load.
While I appreciate your input, metal is better.
I have ammo stored on closet shelves and those shelves are bending. Hence, I need more room. :) :)

1678392970205.png 1678392993159.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top