JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they paid x3 the market value for firearms and mags.. it would work.. a $50 gift card to amazon just doesnt cut it. Shoot, if they traded weed for firearms in crime ridden cities all sorts of folks would come out of the woodwork.. luckily these anti gun folks are cheap as hell and immensely ignorant not only to market value but human nature.

I've always wondered how they define it as a "buy back" when I didn't buy it from them in the first place.

They're not completely useless, they give us the excuse to build a pipe shotgun!

Then the joy of taking money, or a gift card..., from their program.

They Cannot buy back what I didn't purchase from them, nor will I accept their cash offer of what they "Think" my stuff might be worth! Nope, sorry, not sorry, but they don't get to set the price on my property, PERIOD, HARD STOP!
Some one wants to offer me a couple million dollars worth of gold, we might talk, till then, NOPE!

If they paid x3 the market value for firearms and mags.. it would work.. a $50 gift card to amazon just doesnt cut it. Shoot, if they traded weed for firearms in crime ridden cities all sorts of folks would come out of the woodwork.. luckily these anti gun folks are cheap as hell and immensely ignorant not only to market value but human nature.
How much weed we talkin' about?

From what I'd read, even if they could offer fair market value or more, the outcome wouldn't really be much different. To a criminal, even a ratty jam-o-matic Raven .25 acp pays for itself many times over. Even if one could be offered $200 for it (i.e. well over market), between all the convenience stores they could hold up, drug dealers they could rip off, etc... the gun ends up being worth more to them.

Some of the best deals I ever got buying a gun was at a couple of these events. It was a madhouse at the SE 182nd Portland buyback years ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top