JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If involuntary, and later gets overturned by a court...would make it kinda hard to get your firearm(s) back. *Shrug*...oh well...:(

Boss
Think back to Katrina [ hurricane] where they ran around confiscating firearms, which they then stored out in the weather. Several years passed, while they fought in court to get the firearms back, finely, they won[sort of]. Most returned were not salvageable.

If you're deeply concerned about federal spending but voted for/plan on voting for Trump, spare us the hypocrisy.

Lmao

I know you were joking but it was a useful one -- it took my mind directly to the notion of a government for the people and by the people. IF that is truly the case, the only gun "buybacks" that actually truly exist, are those in which the citizens buy back what we let the government (made up of us), use.

That would be the CMP, where they sell old service rifles to civilians. The stated purpose is to encourage marksmanship training. The program is still running, but prices have increased steadily over the years, and their decisions to allow multiple purchases a year (i.e. many, I think at one point it was unlimited) have led to almost exhausting the supply as they were snapped up by resellers. It was awesome in it's heyday in the early 2000's, but now I hardly give them a look.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top