Gun Broker Help me understand

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jmurray192, Jan 15, 2013.

1. jmurray192

jmurray192
    wilsonville oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ok I need help understanding gunbroker.com. I know this might sound like a stupid question but follow me out. I listed an auction for .01 right. I also at the same time listed a buy it now auction for 200 same product same discription. My .01 auction is over $260 ending soon, with my $200 buy it now auction still up. Why are people so stupid. Also there are 10 other buy it now around $175. People must get so hyped up bidding. I dont know any imput..... Not complaining Im making extra money I just dont get it :pound:

2. outontherange

outontherange
    Vancouver

Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth... lol That is just the way it rolls. Consider yourself lucky!

3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim
    Salmon,Idaho
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I still wanna know how paying more than any one else in the entire world,for any product,makes you a WINNER!

4. outontherange

outontherange
    Vancouver

Hard to say, but maybe the way people see it on their search. Did you post the item at a different time interval? What they do is look at the last 24 hours sometimes not looking at what is going a few days back. Not sure, but seems like they bid on the first item they see without searching further.

5. mrblond

mrblond
    Salem OR

I have seen it on Ebay before many times. One item being bid up to 20-30 more then the same item a page back.

6. Swedish K

Swedish K
    SW Washington

don't worry - they are bidding for the govt - trying to get every single gun item regardless of the cost... after all you are paying for it...

7. moose

moose
    northwet coast

Shhh! you dont have to "get it".

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg