JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Called and emailed senator Roblan to voice my opposition

with different sources of news articles that are against gun control. I will continue to do so around the clock as deveoplements come to my attention. Let's not give up in the last round. Keep hitting this guy and his collegues with nice, but firm statements to vote no on the gun bills. Pray!

[email protected]

phone 1-503-986-1723.

Can we get a brigade of women to promt him to say no to the gun bills? Any ideas????

Was just talking to the son of Manuel Martinez, the Cuban who escaped the Castro regime and so eloquently spoke before the deaf ears of our liberal lawmakers in Salem recently. They are ok with us calling local news tip lines to get his story out. It is already spreading on the conservative blogs but would be better to get seen on local news.
Lets get calling and tell them to google "Cuban Exile Testifies Against Gun Control" and they will find it. Lets shame them into getting both sides of the gun debate out!
If enough call they should do it.

Was just talking to the son of Manuel Martinez, the Cuban who escaped the Castro regime and so eloquently spoke before the deaf ears of our liberal lawmakers in Salem recently. They are ok with us calling local news tip lines to get his story out. It is already spreading on the conservative blogs but would be better to get seen on local news.
Lets get calling and tell them to google "Cuban Exile Testifies Against Gun Control" and they will find it. Lets shame them into getting both sides of the gun debate out!
If enough call they should do it.[/QUOote.

Any suggestions to call or focus on....

If enough call they should do it.

To shame someone they have to have some to begin with.

Hit K2 news in Portland as well. I just got off the phone with Kolan at their newsdesk at 503-231-4264. I briefed him on the particulars. Please continue to "nag" him. He showed some interest in the story, but he is distracted by news phone calls that continue to come in. I gave him some contact info. I'll call kgw now.

PS. The 14 student knifing at Lone Star College in Tx is something we can play off of and remind the Judicary Committee of what happen and to vote no on gun control. In this case, like most, law enforcement did not stop the attacker--a fellow student tacked him to the ground and then the cops were onto of him.

<broken link removed> They have an Email tip line too.

I just said that I heard the Manual Martinez Testimony and how he said he was a Cuban refugee and would like to hear more about him. I didn't give them a link but suggested they google his name with "gun testimony Salem" and he would pop up as he's all over the internet.
BTW mentioned to his son how I was raised in S. FLA and all the older Cubans used to be Republican/Conservative. He said the new generation is falling away from that. Sad to think that all it takes is a generation or two!

<broken link removed> They have an Email tip line too.

I just said that I heard the Manual Martinez Testimony and how he said he was a Cuban refugee and would like to hear more about him. I didn't give them a link but suggested they google his name with "gun testimony Salem" and he would pop up as he's all over the internet.
BTW mentioned to his son how I was raised in S. FLA and all the older Cubans used to be Republican/Conservative. He said the new generation is falling away from that. Sad to think that all it takes is a generation or two!

I just sent them an extensive email on the matter. Aparently, there are many "newsdesk" operators--so lets send in numerous emails on the matter. I told them to Google "Cuban Exile Testifies Against Gun Control" and "Communism Survivor Blasts Salem Gun Grabbers" etc.

Lets keep pushing on this.

Just published favorable police survey supports CCW to reduce gun violence, CCW would have reduced the number of deaths at Sandy Hook, etc. This info is timley and please circulate to important senators on the gun bills. Here are the references:

Police One's Gun Control Survey: 11 Key Lessons from Officer's Perspectives.
Police One's Gun Control Survey: Are Legally-Armed Citizens The Best Solution to Gun Violence? (Yes)

Breitbart.com just published this as well "Police Poll: Armed Citizens, Not Gun Control, Will Lower Violent Crime".

Just sent this to KVAL here's the link.
<broken link removed>
On April 5th at the gun hearing in Salem a man named Manuel Martinez, A Cuban refugee gave a passionate testimony about escaping Castro and now sees the beginnings of the same thing happening here. His testimony is now an internet sensation and I would like to see a story about this man. It would be refreshing to hear another viewpoint for a change on the gun issue.

Posted this on Bloombergs facebook page for "mayors against legal gun owners" page. Probably another reason I got banned so quickly. Soon I will have no more facebook pages left to debate gun-control lobbyist on :)

Just a quick reminder about this morning.
Date: Wednesday-April 10
Time: 8:30 A.M.
Room: HR 343
**This meeting will begin at 8:30 AM**
Possible Introduction of Committee Measures

Public Hearing and Possible Work Session
SB 40 CARRIED OVER FROM THE 4/9/2013 AGENDA - Reduces unlawful manufacture of marijuana to Class B felony.
SJR 34 Proposes amendment to Oregon Constitution to allow person serving as judge to be employed by Oregon National Guard for purpose of performing military service or by State Board of Higher Education or school board for purpose of teaching.
SB 622 Defines "record of the case and "supplemental confidential file in juvenile court proceedings.

Work Session
SB 125 A Requires state agency to provide notice to parties in contested case hearing describing rights that active duty servicemembers have to stay proceedings under federal law and providing contact information for legal resources.
SB 188 Authorizes Oregon Youth Authority to establish work release program for persons in physical custody of youth authority but in legal custody of Department of Corrections.
SB 281 Adds post-traumatic stress disorder to definition of "debilitating medical condition for purposes of statutes authorizing medical use of marijuana.
SB 347 Modifies crime applicable to possession of firearm, or instrument used as dangerous weapon, while in or on school grounds.
SB 699 Modifies laws prohibiting possession of firearms in public buildings.
SB 700 Requires person to request criminal background check before transferring firearm to any other person outside the transferor's immediate family.
SB 780 Requires grand jury proceeding involving use of deadly force by police officer to be recorded, transcribed and made available to public.
SB 796 Requires person applying for concealed handgun license to pass firing range test.

<broken link removed>

Let's hope everyone calling and e-mailing Arnie will help squash this attack on CHL's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top