JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking at gun belts in the last few weeks and found a few that might work for me.I understand that you need a strong belt one that is made to carry a gun is their any brand that you prefer over anything else? I'm not picky on style a nice brown leather or black leather would work for me. thanks for any help.

I recently went to the wilderness belt and have been happy. <broken link removed> If your a big guy I have one that I shrunk out of for sale in the parts classifieds.

The Kydex-backed gun belts are great and they really work, but I object to their outrageous pricing. Like most gun-related accessories, they sell for double what they're worth. Sure, it's a niche item, but they're not all that rare, especially with so many CCW's out there these days.

I've been wearing suspenders (hidden under a shirt - I'm not quite that much of a geek) and an ordinary belt not cinched up so tight. Even a fullsize with extra mags carries effortlessly. The only downside is the major undressing procedure required whenever I have to drop trou.

Ted Blocker is the best bargain in this town. The geometry of a female's hips need to be taken into account when you consider holsters. Blocker makes some female specific holsters.

I enjoy my Bladetech because its well made, good stitching, and it looks like a regular leather belt.

avw0stE.jpg

I have one from Gunners Alley. It was a decent price and has held up extremely well for several years now.
<broken link removed>
I've also heard good reviews about "the belt man" but haven't used him before.
Make sure you measure the belt loops on the smallest pants you'll be wearing. The "taller" the belt the more secure it'll be (resist twisting) but not all belt loops will accept 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" belts.

Check this talented young ladies web page out. She is here in Portland, I first learned of her last year when she was featured in a USCCA magazine. Not sure if she does belts though.

Home

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads