JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you shined it up the way you want, just oil it and you're good to go. The barrel is steel, so oil will protect it. I'm sure somebody will chime in that you ruined the barrel, it'll rust if you look at it wrong, etc. but I have done 5 barrels so far on my guns, and none has any rust issues. My oldest has been naked for over 4 years. Just think about it, most Colt semi autos have unblued, carbon steel barrels, and you don't hear anyone complaining about rust, or any other problems. So, oil it, put it in your gun, and enjoy.

If you shined it up the way you want, just oil it and you're good to go. The barrel is steel, so oil will protect it. I'm sure somebody will chime in that you ruined the barrel, it'll rust if you look at it wrong, etc. but I have done 5 barrels so far on my guns, and none has any rust issues. My oldest has been naked for over 4 years. Just think about it, most Colt semi autos have unblued, carbon steel barrels, and you don't hear anyone complaining about rust, or any other problems. So, oil it, put it in your gun, and enjoy.

Thanks so much! I feel much better! I polished her up and will keep her well oiled! :s0155:

pics please

Here She is!

BEFORE:

3582794751_7fe6ae36ca_o.jpg

AFTER:
3583603026_a580ec6fe3_o.jpg
3582794607_6c155feb79_o.jpg
3583602944_f6f2e3478b_o.jpg

I think you did a really nice job on that gun it looks nice, i think it would be a good idea to put a good firearm finish on the metal parts of the gun or you may be sorry in the long run.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top