JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BeforeAfterGunBans.jpg

I am not so much worried about a AWB that cost them heavily (and they've learned since) I am more worried about hyper inflation of prices associated to be a 2A patriot coming down the pipe.

Tax it into oblivion and set a high price barrier to get in. K, cool you could afford a budget gat but good luck feeding it when its over $2 cpr+tax and then the state needs its cut too!. Also don't forget to support every pro 2A org out there with increasing entry fees and them sending you "WE NEED MORE MONEY NOW TO FIGHT THE BOGIEMAN" in the mail.

And the background check on that each time. Gotta pay them fees to carry your mother may I pass to allow you CC too (in OR).

Yes I am aware prices are high because of demand, thats not my argument.

SCOTUS has already said that ammo is an integral part of ARMS. As such, to tax ammo, or require a license would be exactly the same as a poll tax, you cannot tax a RIGHT. Now I don't think that will stop them from trying, but I don't see it going very far.

SCOTUS has already said that ammo is an integral part of ARMS. As such, to tax ammo, or require a license would be exactly the same as a poll tax, you cannot tax a RIGHT. Now I don't think that will stop them from trying, but I don't see it going very far.
The left will twist terms and meanings to fit their agenda. I expect to see twisted logic similar to "the second amendment is about the right to keep and bear arms, not shoot them.":confused:

I believe they did in Seattle. A $25 "tax" on every firearm sold. That is why there aren't any/many guns shops left in the "city" and surrounding area anymore.

They were talking of putting a nickel ($0.05 cent) tax on EVERY bullet sold. Yes, a brick of 500 rounds of .22 LR ammo would also have a "tax" of $0.05 per round.

I could be mistaken though. I am sure someone will correct me if i am.

:s0155:

I wouldn't put it past Creepy Biden and Camel-toe Harris to do the same thing nationwide. Remember, they aren't denying you your "rights". They are just going to price it so high that most people won't be able to afford it.

They were talking of putting a nickel ($0.05 cent) tax on EVERY bullet sold. Yes, a brick of 500 rounds of .22 LR ammo would also have a "tax" of $0.05 per round.

I could be mistaken though. I am sure someone will correct me if i am.

:s0155:

Not that it makes it any better, but it was $ .02 for 22LR.

And it passed not just talked about

You missed something before the AWB almost no one was interested in buying and AR or an AK or a SKS etc. After everyone seamed to want one and the market exploded. I watched guys at the Guns shows stare at the AR-15's and AK-47 clones on their tables maybe moving one rifle a weekend. Once the ban went into effect everyone wanted one and no one could have one. SO when the ban ended the big gun shows went from 3-4 tables with black rifles to 30 tables with black rifles and guys standing 3 deep to buy one.

Tell that to Seattle or Illinois residents

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads