JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all due respect to the nice folks at Gun Law Update, this bill was submitted in February of 2007, and hasn't been resubmitted since.

So although the 'Gun Law Update letter' tries to make it seem like this is all breaking news by tacking on some irrelevant current stuff about police buying AR-15's, the bill's list was public in early 2007 and was not classified.

There really is nothing "new" here, fortunately.

Though there is nothing I'm aware of which would prohibit Rep. McCarthy from re-introducing her bill, HR 1022, in a renewed misguided effort, so far she hasn't. In the 111th Congress her first bill is for middle class home heating relief.

She hasn't given up the <broken link removed>however. :confused:

With all due respect to the nice folks at Gun Law Update, this bill was submitted in February of 2007, and hasn't been resubmitted since.

So although the 'Gun Law Update letter' tries to make it seem like this is all breaking news by tacking on some irrelevant current stuff about police buying AR-15's, the bill's list was public in early 2007 and was not classified.

There really is nothing "new" here, fortunately.

Though there is nothing I'm aware of which would prohibit Rep. McCarthy from re-introducing her bill, HR 1022, in a renewed misguided effort, so far she hasn't. In the 111th Congress her first bill is for middle class home heating relief.

She hasn't given up the <broken link removed>however. :confused:

+1 to that. I read HR 1022(ironic a gun ban is title 1022 like the Ruger 10/22 :s0112:) But nothing really happened with it. All this really shows is WHAT will be banned IF it were to happen.

i know it is. I wasn't really serious, should have made that obvious. I hope to never see a gun ban for us and all future generations. I cant imagine growing up without the gun rights we have today.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top