JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted a Mossberg 930SPX but the wife couldnt find one. I finally located one and she said just get it :s0155:

I would mind getting one of these for Christmas though....

ClaymoreColl-2.jpg

Sweet but 50 bucks:huh: Money towards ammo or a new firearm:s0114: I like the fact that it is illegal in a few states:s0131: WTF is the world coming to when you cant have a hitch cover;)

My fantastic wife got me an H&R single shot 17hmr. Exactly what I asked for, and I even pointed out when it was on sale. The rifle is amazingly accurate to 100 yards, shooting better than I can from a steady rest with the Hornady Vmax cartridges. Really enjoy the simplicity of this rifle, nice toy.

I bought a Nephew in law a box of 25ACP for his tiny Taurus pistol, made a nice small gift that was easy to wrap.

Having somehow survived the season with a few extra bucks I bought myself a Savage Stevens 200 in 223 that I nearly froze to death shooting a few days ago. Seems to be well within minute of shaking burrr! I followed the break in instructions perfectly by shooting 40 rounds through it without cleaning as I needed the heat.

What about a red rider bb gun.:D

My wife gave one to me for Christmas several years ago. It's the only gun I have that remains unfired. It hangs on the wall in my office at work.

When I was in Jr High and High school Dad would give me a brick of .22s wrapped in (new) underwear. He liked to say, "a box of Long Rifles wrapped in shorts".

I've given rifles to Dad, Mom and my wife for birthday presents. Scopes for Christmas, too. We gave my wife's bro the rifle that was their dad's for Christmas a few years back. (His dad has long since passed on. Most emotional response to a present I've seen. Wasn't a dry eye in the house):s0155:

In my family guns and gun stuff are appropriate gifts for Christmas and birthdays.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top