JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I thought it might be a good thread this time of year.

Basic idea, is; Did you ask for a gun, or gun related for christmas?

If you got it already, share.

If you got something for someone else, also please share.

I already got one of my christmas presents.. (All I wanted actually)

A shotgun. New England Firearms Pardner Protector. So far, I love everything about it, the feel, the look, ect. Planning to go out and shoot it today for the first time.

I have asked for and expect to get a set of VZ Alien grips for one of my 1911's. Also expect to get a Choate mag extension for my 870 and possibly a Wilson Combat flat checkered mainspring housing for a 1911.

I already have my "from me to me" Christmas present. A Milt Sparks Axiom holster for my CBOB and a Milt Sparks PMK for my SP101.

As is the case every year, I'm told that a firearm is not an appropriate Christmas present. Her opinion is that they're OK for birthday presents though. I, of course, disagree wholeheartedly, I believe – and I think all here would agree - that a firearm is an appropriate present at any time of the year. Evidently I need to change my present request tactics.

No guns this year but I am expecting a very exciting package of tube socks.

little brother is getting me a gun, told him i wanted him to choose. I'm gettin him a 10/22 (his first gun ever!). Plus I ordered myself a nice custom leather holster from a fellow member on the forum.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours!

As is the case every year, I’m told that a firearm is not an appropriate Christmas present. Her opinion is that they’re OK for birthday presents though. I, of course, disagree wholeheartedly, I believe – and I think all here would agree - that a firearm is an appropriate present at any time of the year. Evidently I need to change my present request tactics.

No guns this year but I am expecting a very exciting package of tube socks.

my parents felt the same way.. Wasnt something that I understood TBH.

Picked up a S&W revolver for my youngest boy,a nice ICC double rifle case for the oldest,a few misc items to go with.
Other than that,asked for a red dot for one of the AR's,if so cool,if not i will get it for myself anyway.
To me the whole year is like Christmas,recently in one week alone i added 6 new firearms to the safe.

My wife gave me a Christmas card and told me to go buy a gun. Since we always open presents, there will also be some tube socks, some M&M Peanuts, a couple of shirts and maybe a jacket.

Her? She wants diamonds of course. What's new? :s0114: :s0114:

I wanted a Mossberg 930SPX but the wife couldnt find one. I finally located one and she said just get it :s0155:

I would mind getting one of these for Christmas though....

ClaymoreColl-2.jpg

Asked for and got a Weatherby 12ga Pump. 3" chamber, beautiful finish. She does not know it yet, but I got her a 410 pump too, to try and get her interested in shooting shotguns. Did not want to start her off with a 12ga!
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
James

I gave my best friends dad, who was like my own father growing up, a MAK 90 that has the slant back, so modifications are kind of screwed. Put a Draganov style stock on it and it covered the rear slant and has a great LOP that fits him.

I gave it to him early so I can refinish it and do a few other little tricks to it. Going to teach him how to load magazines, shoot and maintain the AK style rifle. He has been hunting all his life so I am not teaching him much.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top