JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I don't know if I will get any interest here but I figured it can't hurt. Anyway, I have about 10 guitar back/side sets large enough for a dreadnaught that I haven't gotten around to using yet. I am not interested in selling all of them, but I have multiple of goncalo alves that I could part with. Anyway, I would love to trade them for ammo (.45, 5.56, .223, or 30.06) or AR parts but would also sell them. I have had these for about a year now so they are very well acclimated to the pacific northwest, all stored stickered for proper air-flow. I have a couple sitka tops as well, but not as interested in selling those, but will for the right deal.

Anyway, if there is any interest then I will take pics of individual sets, but the pic at the bottom is a sample of what I have on hand.

$125 OBO each or $150 trade value (yes, there's some wiggle room/area for negotiation, hence the OBO).

I got the "guitar building" bug and stocked up on supplies and school, family, and other hobbies have kept me from even starting my first build. We will be moving in 6 months or so and I'd like to take about half of the supplies I have with me so these need to go. I would rather trade them for gun-related items but will sell if money is your best commodity for trade :D

Thanks for looking, for most of you I would imagine it was strictly out of curiosity!

IMG_20110524_203550.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top