JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picture I took some time ago, as a rather incomplete collection of rounds I've shot in my life.

But now, for what might be a fun test, thought I'd share it here. What's your guess?
View attachment 540359

Not sure how I can offer the "answer sheet", without it being a spoiler, so a few days from now I'll post another image here with what they all are. Try to resist viewing it and coming back with a perfect score. ;)

A. .22LR
B. .380
C. 9mm
D. .40SW
E. .45ACP
F. .38 Special
G. .357 Magnum
H. 10mm
I. .300 BLK
J. 12 gauge
K. .270
L. .22-250
M. .50 BMG......

Last Edited:
Fun test...
But after asking my favorite shooting buddies :
Daniel Boone...
David Crockett...
And
Kit Carson...

We are all stumped.. And disappointed that there is no patch and round ball in the picture...:D
Andy

A. .22lr
B. .380 auto
C. 9mm
D. .40 S&W
E. .45ACP
F. .38 special
G. .357 magnum
H. .50 AE
I. 300 AAC
J. 12 ga
K. .308/7.62x51
L. 7mm Weatherby Magnum
M. .50BMG

22lr
9mm
40 short and weak
45 acp
38spl
357mag
44mag
300blk
12ga
30-06
7mm weatherby mag
50bmg

A. .22lr
B. .380 auto
C. 9mm
D. .40 S&W
E. .45ACP
F. .38 special
G. .357 magnum
H. .50 AE
I. 300 AAC
J. 12 ga
K. .308/7.62x51
L. 7mm Weatherby Magnum
M. .50BMG

I think this list nails it, L is the most difficult but definitely a Weatherby identified by the double radius shoulder, might be .270 WM both have the same oal.

pretty sure L is the one that's gonna throw most... it definitely looks like a weatherby magnum but which size of projectile cause there were quite a few that looked near identical... it's definitely a 7mm or smaller though comparing it next to that 308. but the weatherby mag cases are taller and wider than a 308 case and have that steep shoulder and longer neck which gives it away.

pretty sure L is the one that's gonna throw most... it definitely looks like a weatherby magnum but which size of projectile cause there were quite a few that looked near identical... it's definitely a 7mm or smaller though comparing it next to that 308. but the weatherby mag cases are taller and wider than a 308 case and have that steep shoulder and longer neck which gives it away.

Yep, .277 vs .284, hard to tell a difference from the photo.

You guess mine and I'll guess yours. No cheating:D:D:D . I'm never gonna get all these back in the right boxes:confused:

full.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads