JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ATF has then 2016 accounting numbers published. I was looking over the table that has the amount of imported guns by country trying to guess the most popular gun from that country.

So here is the list. Pick a country and guess what is the most common gun imported from that country (I dont have the answers so your guess is as good as mine)

Some of these are going to be easy (Austria, brazil for example), some not so much.

To start Im going to guess that the most common gun imported from Slovakia is the Grand Power set of pistols. Because I have one and they are awesome

~7500 pistols came from the UK. Anyone have any guesses on what pistols come from England? I cant even name a modern British pistol. How about shotguns from Japan? that must be a outsourcing.

image-44.jpeg

I still cant figure out who is making all those guns in the UK. Holland and Holland and Accuracy international are in the UK but that does not explain those numbers

I still cant figure out who is making all those guns in the UK. Holland and Holland and Accuracy international are in the UK but that does not explain those numbers

Are the BATFE numbers for new firearms, or would exports of used firearms from England to the US be counted as well?

Not surprised at the shotgun numbers from Italy and Turkey, but that many from China?

Are the BATFE numbers for new firearms, or would exports of used firearms from England to the US be counted as well?

Not surprised at the shotgun numbers from Italy and Turkey, but that many from China?
All of the cheap 870 clones (Hawk etc.)are made in China as well as the New England Pardner pump guns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top