JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Neighbor was out but caught these two trying to get into his house. I'd guess meth heads?

BC17BC5A-0D1F-4732-A3BA-BB023AFC3871.jpeg

On a side note, anyone have a door camera brand you're fond of?

Selling Avon?

Rrrrrright.....at night?

Well you never know when there will be a demand for night cream (NO, not THAT KIND of night cream).:eek:

Aloha, Mark

Neighbor was out but caught these two trying to get into his house. I'd guess meth heads?

View attachment 738137

On a side note, anyone have a door camera brand you're fond of?
Too stupid to take advantage of the great mask fraud and wear one. This is your brain on drugs.
As for camera's I have a system called Amcrest outside all around the home. Whole set up was around $300 with 4 camera's. DVR can do 8 camera's. I recently added a 5th to it. Inside I still have 5 made by Yi that I bought when we were moving in here as a stop gap to watch the place till we completely moved in. They were about $100. Can be used inside or out as long as protected from water.
I only use those now for when we are gone and I want to check on the Dogs.

Too stupid to take advantage of the great mask fraud and wear one. This is your brain on drugs.
As for camera's I have a system called Amcrest outside all around the home. Whole set up was around $300 with 4 camera's. DVR can do 8 camera's. I recently added a 5th to it. Inside I still have 5 made by Yi that I bought when we were moving in here as a stop gap to watch the place till we completely moved in. They were about $100. Can be used inside or out as long as protected from water.
I only use those now for when we are gone and I want to check on the Dogs.

Does your system notify police? I'm thinking, if not, you'd be hard pressed to get police, depending where you are at that is, to give one small crap about you being robbed even with good pics of the perp(s). I'm in potland, and as great as I KNOW the police on the streets are, I know their leadership sucks great big poop!

Does your system notify police? I'm thinking, if not, you'd be hard pressed to get police, depending where you are at that is, to give one small crap about you being robbed even with good pics of the perp(s). I'm in potland, and as great as I KNOW the police on the streets are, I know their leadership sucks great big poop!

My outside cameras of course do not call 911. Was anyone seeking out a camera that does that?
The system I use outside can be set to tell me when there is motion so I can see what's there. They are made so you can set zones to trip them. Old system does same thing. Now the alarm system does take video and does call 911. Since the people monitoring the alarm can see what the camera's see they can decide how soon to call 911. When Wife set it off one night while back they called me before calling 911 as they could see her go to the panel and disarm it. If I had not answered they would have tried to call her and if no answer would have called 911.
Now as to what the Police will do after 911 is called? This of course varies by location. The places where the criminals are given free rein have the voters to thank for that. This is sadly what the voters decided they wanted. I feel bad for the people who live in these places and have to suffer from it but, again, the voters are the only ones who can change this if they decide they have had enough. :(

My guess would be heroin junkies. They look pretty good for tweakers really and heroin takes a bit longer to add 20 years to your look.

Cops might like the no mask look. I used to work loss prevention and the new mask mandates makes it virtually impossible to prosecute anybody for theft anymore. Depending on where you are at very little crime is being prosecuted and the DA wants the cops to bring good solid slam dunk cases to them.

I just put up a few blink cameras.
quick and easy to i stall. 3 cameras for about $185

Somehow I get the idea that cameras are supposed to scare the would be robber away from your home? Because, I don't see what good getting pictures of dirt bags is going to do? It's not like the police are going to go get any people you get pics of. And throw them in jail? I don't think so. But I live in potland, it might be different where you are.

Droopy eyes....check
Bob Marley Rastafarian T-shirt.....check
Big poochie belly from binge eating carbs too late at night with the soy boy noodle arms while watching Anime [Son Goku]....check
2pm shadow because you are too lazy too shave....check

Pot head. Can't speak for the girl she just looks like a sour P>>S. Either that or she's just mad that he left the house in that outfit....again.

Did they see your neighbor hauling in bag after bag of potato chips just prior to this? Ice cold bottled water? ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top