JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am in the middle of putting together a large birthday pricing cart so that I can put through a purchase today cause waited till last minute and tomorrow will be to late and out of the blue I get this notice that they have blocked my IP cause of to many requests or some bs....wtf now I can't even see the site 🙄. Had over $400 worth of items in the cart too that they will never see me order. Just lost a long time customer who has spent thousands with them!!
Rant over........

Screenshot_20220628-151335_Chrome.jpg

Call them. They are super nice. Oh, crap they may be closed by now.

Or re-do the order from your phone or another device with a different IP address. Also try the directions in the notice. If you have any price checkers installed, disable them.

Looks simple enough to me. If you actually like them? Follow what they asked. Its not like they went out of their way to try to tell you they no longer want your business. Or of course just shop elsewhere. I have been buying from them since LONG before Al invented the net but, never thought of them as something I could not do without. There is a hell of a lot of options now days for sure.

I wouldn't take it so personally. It's not as if an employee treated you badly. This is automated to protect their infrastructure. They do have customer service which can fix the issue with pretty minimal effort.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top