1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Guess it's time

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NewInTown, Jun 11, 2012.

1. NewInTown

NewInTown Clackamas Member

Hi all, I've been a member for a while but never came out and introduced myself, so here I am. Moved to Oregon a year ago from NC for work. I love it out here and I absolutely love that I found NWFA! I own a G19, Walther p22, Bodyguard .380 (only owned it a week to go with my new CHL, sine OR didn't honor my NC liscense) and a few shotguns. I have learned a lot since joining this fourm, thank you to you all for sharing your knowledge. I am dying for someone to show me somewhere outdoors I can put some rounds downrange, the $ of the range is getting outrageous. I live in Clackamas but would be happy to travel and compensate anyone who is nice enough to show me around. Thanks again everyone.
  2. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Welcome... Plenty of places to shoot out that way just head towards the mountains.
  3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer