Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Guardians of the Free Republic: The Restore America Plan

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by treemanx, Mar 29, 2010.

1. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

In light of the incident with the militias yesterday, I am not sure how this fits in, or why it seems to be brought to light (at least to me) at this point in time. But I encourage you to follow the links, and watch the you tube videos, and see what you think this is all about. It sounds really interesting, especially considering it is "suppose" to blow open this wednesday. Thanks- tree

Guardians of the Free Republic Website

The Restore America Plan

Here, a woman reads an email she recieved in regards to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PuXimMLEEo

Here, is part 1 of 3 in which someone has shared recordings of the framers of this new "Declaration of Independance" (very interesting, definitely watch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9wdNGhmj8

Possibly related information and links:

http://restoreamericaproject.com/Articles.html

http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html

Let me know what you think......is this for real, or a cart full of BS? Thanks:thumbup:

2. treemanx

More info: This is supposedly where the woman in the you tube video got the report she read-

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?p=990961#post990961

3. treemanx

Here is a quote from a different forum on the same topic. I thought it was pretty interesting:

4. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

Okay... (this is entirely how I interpreted this.. Declaration)

A movement, with the "backing of the military" to "restore the one true sovereign authority"(which is..?) to the people, and "dismantling the satanic institutions and rituals of 1933 and 1865" along with, well basically usurping every government entity...

..I'm not for the current (or some previous) government machinations, but, this has gotta be either:

A: A REALLY clever way to sell a book.

B: A good idea, in premise, but essentially a civilian-assisted military coup de teat.

C: the reason you shouldn't drunk-blog

D: Making me wish I had more ammo 'cause this could be really, really bad.

E: another set of "soldiers sponsored by god" wanting to take down "government sponsored by wall street" ...and taking the direct approach.

F: ...some, all, or none of the Above

5. treemanx

More interesting links:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=169898

http://www.restoreamericaplan.blogspot.com/

6. treemanx

Thanks for the reply, I'm still on the fence about all this too. Seems like it could easily be BS, but on the other hand, it appears that everything stated lies in the realm of being not only legal but entirely possible. :confused:

7. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

The website reads like it was written by a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons role-players who got sick of killing elves and moved on to politics.

8. treemanx

9. treemanx

To matt_w

Go through and look at all the links and videos before judging, there is a lot of information here, and I only meant to give reference when quoting excerpts in my posts from the links, not take away from actually visiting the sites themselves and reviewing the evidence.

10. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

And that's where i'm 50-50 on the BS'ity of it. If they took the time to dig through history, legislation and law to find the legality of this.. either they're set to roar, or just barkin', seeing if others'll bark too.

Again, people with too much time on thier hands.. lol. Hey I've played DnD >.> *hides the dice with the bullets*

Seriously though, they plan to do something on the 31st.. we'll see. ...(why'd it have to be on Wednesday..)

Ironically a video game I played made in 06 had a some big nasty events happening on 3-31-10.. but that was a destruction of space-time and 5 teenagers, 2 androids and a very smart dog put in charge to stop it... this might be diferent though.

11. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I read their main website and browsed through most of the other links...that was my opinion :)

12. treemanx

Ok matt, just wanted to be sure it was an objective opinion! Thanks-tree

13. watcher

watcher West of Portland Member

I don't want a revolution over Obamacare, I actually think he is a smart guy and good for the country. I do not see that he has done anything illegal, tough perhaps but nothing that has not been done before by other Presidents and nothing that contravenes the Constitution as it has been amended and as it has evolved through rulings of the Supreme Court over the years. And if we have any gripes about interpretation of laws the place to argue these out is in the Supreme Court not on the streets.

Anyone who wants to foment armed revolution over this blip in our Nation's history is totally loony and they will find me standing on the other side. Do you "patriots" really believe that the great Nation of America, the Nation that fought the British in the revolution, the Nation that fought the Germans in WW1, the Nation that fought the Germans and Japanese in WW2, needs to deteriorate into civil war over a law that simply brings us into line with the rest of the civilized World.

14. treemanx

watcher:

While this may have undertones or even blatant references to the Health Care Reform, that is not why I posted this information and not the primary focus of it. I never said that I favored a revolution or civil war as a response to Obamacare, and neither did any of the links I posted to my knowledge. Lets keep this on topic and not make this a debate on health care. Thanks- tree

15. treemanx

http://cfr.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/usc_sec_28_00003002----000-.html
    Cornell University Law School (see paragraph 15 of the US code TITLE 28 PART VI CHAPTER 176 SUBCHAPTER A > § 3002)

This could have a few different meanings when placed in context with the rest of the subchapter, but it still is interesting.....

16. treemanx

17. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

This stuff is no different from the tax protestors, the NESARA believers, the prosperity scams and the NWO whackjobs.

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

18. treemanx

Got any links to support this, or is it just angst? I am seriously wanting to get to the bottom of this information, and have posted everything I can find about it in an attempt to get others looking in to it as well to determine its credibility. I appreciate the comment, but if you have proof that this is BS, please provide proof. Otherwise, it's only your opinion. (which is duly noted BTW). Thanks-tree:thumbup:

19. watcher

watcher West of Portland Member

Comment from our friend Mudnucs in a current thread.

Subtle or blatant threats to members of the .gov and especially Obama are common in many recent forum threads, not just on this Forum. They seem to have as their basis that somehow the present government is invalid because it does not reflect the "will of the people".

This was a copy of section of a post in this thread which basically reflects my thinking.
    I will support a determined effort to teach our politicians that, despite what they seem to believe, they work for us but I will oppose any move that promotes violence, with the risk of civil war. Our government changes owing to the vote of the People, not by some fringe group declaring that the present government has been declared void and that they are taking over. That way can only lead to confrontation.

There are 300 million people in our country, perhaps 100 million of them are entitled to vote. The actions of 3000 fanatics cannot be allowed to override the choice of the majority. If you want to change the government get candidates and get votes.

20. treemanx

Dont get me wrong here, Im not advocating this action (if indeed it is actually an action). I can agree with most everything your post mentioned, and am not only interested in hearing opinions that support this idea, but that refute it as well. As I said, I am merely attempting to get to the bottom of this information. If this is actually happening, I can see many things that would make it not go over very well in the US. Thanks, tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.