JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just call gssf they will give you a list of dealers in your state over the phone. Unfortunately they are not sorted by city so you will just have to listen to them read the list and write them down as they will not email it to you. You can go to the glock web sight and search for LE dealers there but it will not be a very complete list.

Just call gssf they will give you a list of dealers in your state over the phone. Unfortunately they are not sorted by city so you will just have to listen to them read the list and write them down as they will not email it to you. You can go to the glock web sight and search for LE dealers there but it will not be a very complete list.

Thanks for that....

I tried that (calling) several times in the last month. NO answer. I left a message...No return Phone call. I emailed them, no response.

I tried contacting the 1(one) dealer listed in Portland area. (Keith's I think?) Evidently that guy can't answer his email either, because I got no response from them either.

I emailed a couple other dealers in Albany, McMinnville....no response. NOTHING, Zero!!

So I was really looking for a recommendation from someone who had already used somebody...anybody.
OR....perhaps a proactive dealer that reads the boards and wants a sale.

Keith's is your only option. They are busy but I have always managed to get someone on the phone (it may take a few times to get someone to answer) and they have answered my emails after a couple of days. Don't expect speedy service from them. I took a chance and just showed up with my coupon there and hit it at a quiet time and they had what I wanted in stock. The GSSF purchase program itself went smoothely.

Keith's is your only option.

I don't think that's correct...
ABG guns in Corvallis recently honored a GSSF certificate for a friend, and told me they would honor mine as well. They just needed 2 or 3 days to get the blue-label gun shipped in from their distributor. It appears to be part of their regular business practice, not a "one-off" type of deal. I'd give them a call...
In addition, Lost Creek Armory in Bend is a GSSF dealer and will honor certificates.
Hope this helps. Good luck.

ABG guns in Corvallis recently honored a GSSF certificate for a friend, and told me they would honor mine as well. They just needed 2 or 3 days to get the blue-label gun shipped in from their distributor. It appears to be part of their regular business practice, not a "one-off" type of deal. I'd give them a call...
In addition, Lost Creek Armory in Bend is a GSSF dealer and will honor certificates.
Interesting....when I checked with GSSF only Keith's and a place in Washington were given as options. Maybe things have changed...Keith's is fine to work with, just a pain go get a hold of sometimes.
Edit: according to this Keith's is still the only dealer in Oregon
who is a LE dealer (who are those listed who take the coupon).
Locate GLOCK
Firearms Dealers & Ranges | Handgun Sales | GLOCK USA

Maybe others can take it at their option?

Thank you, I'll give ABG a try.

GlockGal...you're absolutely right about the "list" of GSSF/ LE dealers from Mothership Glock.
Only Keith's and Kesselrings (?) show up on it.
It's only from personal dealings, or those of friends, that I know that a few others honor the GSSF certs...and again, you're correct in saying that only the two stores listed above can obtain true LE pricing (lower than GSSF certs).
Best to all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top