JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've always loved how MP5's look, and I want another 22. Sell me your gun!!!
I would like one that doesn't have that "cheap-piece-o-crap-hi point" feel to it. AKA not plastered with plastic. Show me what you've got!

I would like to spend no more than $500.
I have an Xbox one that I'm kind of bored of, that I could work into a trade.

Show me your 22lrs. I might be interested in a tacticool 10/22 or something else along those lines.

I have my CHL and I'll be wanting a bill of sale for my records only.

Not sure if this is what your looking for but... upgraded gsg 522, has new quick push pins, 3 sided picatinny forend, foldable foregrip (it's cheap though and I don't like it), Tasco red dot (again not high quality but does the job for clinking) palm activated laser and flashlight. I have all the original parts and tools and some extras with the manual. And only 1 ten round mag. It's actually as accurate as my ruger 10\22 believe it or not. Has about 200 rounds through it. I would like to see 450 with upgrades. Let me know what your thinking. I'm also interested in SA xd or xds or xdm in .40 or .45 also 1911s

20150427_155858.jpg

20150427_160113.jpg

20150427_155954.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top