JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for sale my ATI STG44 .22LR replica rifle of the Sturmgewehr 44 that Germany created towards the end of WWII. This is a super cool rifle that has about 9 pounds weight and feels great in your hands with its all metal construction. This rifle will come with an extra 25 round magazine and a leather strap that lets you carry it to your next plinking session! I have had this rifle for about 6 months and have taken it to the range about 5 times with no issues as long as you use hv .22 ammo. The rifle is in near mint condition and comes with the wooden crate that it was packed in originally and will be packaged just like it was when new with all plastics! I am selling it as I have another semi-auto .22 that I have taken a shine to and always take to the range now:) Also including a 50 round CCI blazer standard velocity box of .22lr to get you started! I am going to throw in the scope mount that is made for the rifle if you are interested for the same listed price! Great $35 value FREE!

As with all my sales I do require 3 things:
  1. Valid Washington State Drivers License or State ID
  2. Valid Washington State Concealed Carry Permit
  3. Bill of Sale that I will fill out with above information and have you sign (copy for your records as well).
Contact me if you would like to pick up this great little rifle!

stg44c_zpsdebefb5d.jpg

stg44a_zps9e349358.jpg stg44d_zpsb84e3766.jpg stg44c_zps7418a557.jpg

Last Edited:
John if you are still interested in this rifle I have it for $400 now. The extra magazine was $35 and the strap was $20. I have the Scope mount that was made for it for $25 extra as I paid $50 for it at CTD. Let me know! See you at the Pit;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.