JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son has one. Numerous FTE's with Federal , and very poor accuracy. Shoots 3"+ groups from a rest at 7 yards. He gets 1" to 1 1/4" groups at the same range with my S&W 1911 9mm so I suspect it's the gun.

In my opinion the Colt (Umarex) is a better gun. I had good luck with my Sig (GSG) but odds are you'll have a couple hiccups here and there with Federal bulk ammo.

I have the Colt (Umarex), many different brands of 22 ammo through the pistol, never had any issues. The only downside, the magazines are pricey but very reliable.

I just purchased the sig a week ago and have yet to use it. The colt was $50 more for the same color that I wanted so I went with the sig. The only difference that I could tell was the sig you had to take out a small screw to break it down and I figured i could Save $50 and just take the darn screw out. I was told to run some good high velocity rounds through it and it should run fine. I will know in a few days how she does. Hopefully it won't be a big disappointment.

I have the Colt (Umarex), many different brands of 22 ammo through the pistol, never had any issues. The only downside, the magazines are pricey but very reliable.

I'll second that. :s0155:

I have two of these. A Rail Gun and a Gold Cup Trophy. They shoot whatever I give them reliably. If I don't mind a hiccup every now and then they'll even run that really cheap standard velocity crap. There's just barely enough poop to work the slide when I shoot those, but they will run. No problems at all with anything above those though like mini-mags or anything hollow point.

i have 120 rounds through mine... 3 failure to feeds, all with cheap bulk lead round nose but more importantly it already ahs a good bit of damage to the slide stop notch on the slide... aluminum slide.. steel slide stop... and sig says its normal... $400 and damage to the weapon in 120 rounds is normal... buy the colt.

I bought a Kimber back when they were the only game in town. I have no clue how many thousands of rounds I have put though it. I had the gunsmith I bought the gun from extend and thread the barrel for my silencer. With the silencer and using Federal Bulk pack it is very reliable until it gets dirty which is not long because of the silencer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top