JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
.22lr comes with 22 round mag, box, and paperwork.
New in box.

DSC01186.jpg

Speaking of the Portland gun show, I looked all over for your booth last expo gun show and couldn't find you anywhere? I was looking for your logo but couldn't see anything that resembled it?

Speaking of the Portland gun show, I looked all over for your booth last expo gun show and couldn't find you anywhere? I was looking for your logo but couldn't see anything that resembled it?

That is a common comment.

I made a banner to hang off the front of my table, but it is obvious that I need something hung up high so people can find me.

You are always welcome to call 503-313-0514 and I can guide you over to my table.

The banner looks just like my website: www.Ortweinintl.com

Awesome, thanks I'll be storing that number. Just a thought, but maybe you could put up a DTOM flag that would be easy for people to spot. Just thought about that cuz it's the same colors as your logo with the black and gold/yellow. I know I'd spot that from across the building :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.