JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offered is a very nice GSG-522, a .22lr pistol with nine 30-round magazines, a red-dot sight, a single-point sling and a violin case which can accommodate the pistol and four of the magazines. The suppressor is not included in the sale. I acquired this piece on impulse, because it just looks and handles very cool, and it would support my suppressor. It is still cool, but I don't do the kind of shooting to which this particular firearm lends itself. The single-point sling works very well to stabilize the piece for accurate high volume shooting. The nine magazines means the shooter has plenty of sport without having to reload magazines. The violin case enables one to transport the piece discreetly and still have ready access when required. Oregon residents only, concealed carry permit required to ensure the purchaser is eligible to own a firearm. Sorry if this limits the potential buyers, but it is the best and quickest way I have found to ensure this transaction is legal.

July13008_zps37f855d8.jpg

July13010_zpsb3375993.jpg

Last Edited: