JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

A couple notes. That HK conversion kit won't work with the PK model. There is a separate kit for that, usually more expensive.

Buds gun shop has twin packs of 22 round stick mags for $24. A couple months ago they were only $20 for the twin pack, but even at $24 it's a good deal.

One other note about CDNN. Overall my experience was OK with them, not perfect. The website wouldn't take my order online, so I had to call it in. When you do that your order doesn't get connected to your online account, so no updates there. I picked up the PK version of the GSG 522, which is a pistol, and verified that it would ship overnight (per their shipping policy) and that it would ship out the following day (since when I called it was already after their shipping deadline). I verified this because I had the day it was supposed to arrive off from work, and that would have worked out great. I called the next day to verify that it had shipped and they said it had gone out FedEx, but wouldn't give me a tracking number. They did give me the order number and said I could call back with that for updates if needed. Using the order number I was able to use the FedEx "track by reference" and found out they shipped it 2-day instead of overnight. This meant I would have to take time off of work to pick up the pistol. Not ideal, and kind of frustrating when they said it would ship overnight. I did contact them and ask why it shipped 2-day instead of overnight and they couldn't quite articulate why it was that way, just that it was bigger than a standard handgun, so they didn't ship it overnight. I did mention that FedEx policy as well as their own was for overnight shipment of handguns, and requested a refund of shipping since it did inconvenience me. They said no. So there's my mini rant about them. Not the end of the world, but still an inconvenience.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads