JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm going to be perfectly honest here, this is the worst gun I've ever owned. I've never seen a more poorly designed gun. Well ok, that plastic Mossberg abortion might be worse but I've been fortunate enough to never have the displeasure of stripping or cleaning one. The GSG-5 is literally a screwed-together clamshell meant for an airsoft gun with a really retarded .22lr action shoved up its rear end. It needs like 5 different sized tools and 3 hands to disassemble and reassemble it and that's only because I bought the screw upgrade kit making them all hex/allen head, used to require more since half were torx for no particular reason. Also comes with cute little nuts that fit in cute little nut holes since apparently they don't trust the cheap aluminum they made the frame out of to not strip the threads (this is the only bit of forward-thinking in the design of this gun). There are many other amazing features to this gun such as a tiny spring for the bolt catch that is not captured in any way but stays in its cubby hole only when the bolt and carrier group is in the gun holding it there (be careful not to lose this when disassembling), a random nut holding a random screw under the handguard that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever, and much more! Anyway, after all that if I haven't convinced you that you don't actually want a GSG-5 I'll get down to the brass tacks.
1) Two stocks, a collapsible one and a folding one, both equally wobbly and designed for airsoft. Don't expect to be dinging any 200yd gongs with this rifle, it ain't no CZ-452. At least they look cool, right?
2) Claw mount for optics. It's cheap but it seems to work, no complaints. Held zero with a primary arms red dot and you can still use the irons with the rail attached. You can't have the PA optic though because I like it and ITS MINE.
3) 5 magazines. Put bullets here, assuming you can find any .22lr that is. Then pray to our great prophet John Moses Browning that it actually manages to reliably cycle for all 5 magazines.
4) Screw upgrade kit. Instead of 4 different sizes of hex and 3 different sizes of torx now there are only 5 different sizes of hex. Wooo. Supposedly also made of higher quality metal than the factory screws but who knows really.
5) Two real life HK push pins. Not three, just two. YOU ONLY GET TWO. The last pin is one of the GSG-brand pins where you have to hold the gun between your legs and use two flathead screwdrivers to undo it. I don't know why I never bought a third. Maybe I did and I lost it or something. These are probably the only high quality parts you get.
All this can be yours for a measly $225! Located in Vancouver, WA.
lnyzhb.jpg
jyuxgj.jpg
zxiqhv.jpg
6) An extra hole. Free!
odanqi.jpg

Last Edited:
$225, last bump. Someone please buy it so I don't have to look at it anymore. If it isn't gone by next weekend it's off to consignment. I'll have my buddy put it next to that mossberg thing, it will look like pure gold in comparison to that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.