JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC00753.jpg
DSC00587.jpg
DSC00585.jpg

I have been reading about people installing buffer buttons to the end of the charging rod to stop the handle from hitting the cover. Does anyone have experience with this and is it nessesary? I was considering getting one or making it myself. seems like a good idea. A guy is selling them on gsg5forum.com

I just thought of something. the charging handle doesn't move when you shoot does it? so why would you really need this mod? I'm sure you can reload and slap the bolt shut many times before having problems and my gun seems to load just fine letting the handle out slowly. am I wrong?

Did ya really SBR those 2 GSG5's I heard the Supressor unscrews an actualy comes off. Hows shooting them with 22Mini mag ammo? Anyone know?

I know Andrew is the resident GSG5 Expert!!

Reco

I just got one from coctailer. It's great. It doesn't like the blazer ammo, but that's fine because blazer is pretty crappy ammo anyway. I have my JG stock and a ZF-24 scope on the way. A ZF-24 might be over scoping the rifle a bit, but I wanted a good all around plinker with good glass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top