JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone here asked "If you ever like the gun so much that you would buy two of them?" Mine answer was "no", now still a big NO but if it come with SBR then I would own it.

I got a bug bite for GSG5 SBR...now I know nothing about how to obtain a SBR. Please give me guident how to pay my SBR stamp? Who do I talk to first the person who do SBR or the Sherrif department? Thanks all

Someone here asked "If you ever like the gun so much that you would buy two of them?" Mine answer was "no", now still a big NO but if it come with SBR then I would own it.

I got a bug bite for GSG5 SBR...now I know nothing about how to obtain a SBR. Please give me guident how to pay my SBR stamp? Who do I talk to first the person who do SBR or the Sherrif department? Thanks all

call TT

<broken link removed>

they wil hook u up right the first time.....

You COULD start with a GSG pistol. That way, you could play with it while you are waiting for your stamp to come back. When the stamp comes in you buy the "stock your friend bought as an extra" from him and put it on. Also make sure you have the gun engraved with your info while you are waiting. Trying to find someone to do it AFTER can be a real pain.

Also if you start with the pistol, you could go for a folding stock or retractable like this <broken link removed> in the first place. Just make sure you don't posses the stock and the pistol until your tax stamp comes back.

For some reason I can't quote your previous posted. I got the idea, but I want everything to be leget :) Thanks for you input. Monday is my trip to the sherrif....

For some reason I can't quote your previous posted. I got the idea, but I want everything to be leget :) Thanks for you input. Monday is my trip to the sherrif....

Everything would be legit. This is how I built my AR SBR, it was a pistol first, 9mm with a 7" barrel. I filled out and sent in the forms. Fired the gun (a lot) as a pistol. And then when the form 1 came back I picked up the stock parts I had previously bought but hadn't picked up yet. All legit and the cheapest quickest way to get your SBR together. I like my NFA dealer but he charges $30 for a firearm transfer and $50 for an NFA transfer, and that is about the best ($$$) you're going to do through a dealer. As far as time goes I ordered a suppressor through my dealer about a week before I sent in my form 1 for the SBR, I got the suppressor about 2 months AFTER the form 1 came back for the SBR, due to the time it takes for dealer to dealer transfers, then getting togather with the dealer to do the transfer.

I understand you want everything to be legit and go smoothly, but the process is fairly simple. I would suggest you find someone local that has done a form 1 to help you fill out the forms. Once you do it you'll see it's pretty easy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top