JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
GSG-5 Carbine.

I have a one available. $499

DSC00252.jpg

I just grabbed one of these this weekend at the gunshow... definitely worth the money! I personally plan on SBRing mine and tossing my .22 can on it, but even without it is accurate and fun.

I have had mine for about nine months, it is now one of my favorite guns to shoot! quite more accurate than my tricked out 10/22 and a **** of alot cheaper to shoot all day log than my center fires!!! $500 is a steal guys.

Absolutely is! I just took my carbine out this weekend, and it was a tack driver! At about 20 yards or so, I was consistently hitting shotgun shells with no problem.

AND the carbine is quiet enough to shoot without hearing protection, it was quieter than a suppressed .45!

You going to be at Portland Expo this weekend under your Ortwein International LLC banner? I was looking to buy (2) 25 round GsG5 mags from you there.

Reco

Went to Expo this weekend Coctailer didnt see your Banner anywhere. Oh Well mabey next time.

Nice meeting you uscsoldier. The Kimbers pretty nice, thanks again.

Reco

Trade for BRAND NEW Hi-Point 9 + 150$ ??

I just bought this Hi-Point about a month ago and never fired it, it's still in the box and I have the receipt for proof.. Reason I want to trade is because I realized that i would rather have a 30 shot rifle rather than a 10.. I bought the gun for 350 and was hoping i could go back later and give the man 100 to trade up for the GSG. However i was just informed that the gun industry doesn't work like that.. Damn.

Wow. I didn't think even threads could return from such a long time being dead.

This has to be a record.

Congratulations Knock, and welcome to the boards :) .

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top