JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok...enough talk of these GSG 5's...I NEED (want) one...lol. If anyone in their gracious heart wants to trade theirs I would greatly appreciate it.... I am willing to trade a brand new Essential Arms .223 Lower receiver, a uninstalled Rock River Lower Parts Kit and a Carbine Ruger 10/22 with the normal wood stock and blued, and either (5) or (6) 25rd rd magazines. :s0152:
Will do FTF with Oregon ID and no paperwork

Or....$500 cash so I can go get one on my own.. UPDATE...I will also throw in 4 Magpul 30rd brand new magazines...these cost me $55 alone. I currently have two in black and will have the other two in Green in couple days from Bravo will also throw In a little scope.

Will also trade all the above for nice mini14

Last Edited:
keiths sporting in gresham had them yesterday for 557.00. I picked one up and they still had a few more rifle versions and a few pistols. Seems cheeper than trading all that stuff.

That price might have been worth driving to salem for. Although I knew I was paying a little more, I just couldn't wait. Good luck getting that gsg. they are tons of fun

sorry to do this....but man they are soooo fuuuuunnnnn to shoot. Your missing the everything right now...LOL ( I know how childish) Get one from coctailer, pleaseant to deal with and very well priced.

ok guys I realize they are great guns but my thread here is getting all cluttered with how wonderful it is when I am trying to trade or sell some stuff so I can get one...I do know WHERE I can get one and for how much just need this stuff able to sell please.:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.