JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cosmetically 99% with a low round count. Comes with 2 mags. Sorry, no trades this time around as I've been posting those in other classifieds here and they've yielded zero results, so again please no trade inquiries. Buyer will meet me in Corvallis at Tick Licker for the transfer. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, and "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business and questions need to be directed to my inbox please. Buyer pays fees. $250

29B2F70A-B211-46E6-8D55-1EB7ED45F632.jpeg 757EAFCA-D4A1-454C-B591-28683CFFF48E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Heading to an FFL in Vancouver to meet a forum member tomorrow morning 08/29. I have this GSG priced to move and I'll have it with me. Willing to meet Portland area folks at Curts on McGloughlin or Rich's in Donald. I will also be swinging by @HighLine in Carlton on the way back home.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.