JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a buddy of mine just bought one of those fancy gsg 1911 22lr calibers. He realized that shooting a 45acp all day is not great for his wallet so he needed something to bring his pistol skills up without hurting the bank. We were at the tigard gunbroker just browsing at all the 22 pistols( I was there for a pump action 22, yep I found one) until my twin spotted the gsg out the corner of his eye. My buddy fell in love with it. So afterwards we took it in the hills and started plinking.

First thing I looked at was controls. Yea... everything where is should be on a 1911 style gun. loaded up the magazine(10 rounds) then blasted away. We used some Federal American Eagle 22lr 38gr cphp. That thing ate it up like a Japanese guy in a hot dog eating contest. The only malfunctions we had was a few no feeds. no jams though no stove pipes or double feeding or anything like that. just failure to strip the round out the magazine every few magazines. But we put about 300 rounds out of it with only about 5 of those miss feeds.

In conclusion, if you have a 1911 and you need a training gun. This thing would definitly serve its purpose. We didn't test out accuracy because of all the mosquitos that were eating us while we were shooting. But we will probably do an accuracy test another time. :s0155:Happy hunting people

My wife just got one Saturday, took it out that night shot 700 rounds out of it and I was impressed. What a great shooting gun. Accurate right out of the box at 25 yards and trigger pull is smooth. Thinking of buying another. Only problem we had was some dud Remington goldens but no problems on the 1911 itself.

Congrats. If I didn't already have a Ruger 22/45 I would probably buy one myself. :)

x2 :s0155:

I was gonna buy a GSG, but bought a nearly perfect Ruger Mark 2 22/45 with 5.5" Stainless Steel Bull barrel from an NWFA member, so it just had to join the Mark 3 22/45 with 5.5" stainless steel bull barrel at home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top