JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this little gun for the second time because I knew it is a great shooter but decided to go with a different 22(Ruger 10/22) and they are compatible with 110 round drums and you can shoot all the day long for pretty cheap almost free don't really want to sell the gun as all definitely be buying another one in the future but at the moment I need a concealed carry pistol more. I have my c c l but but it just caught off guard not wearing my weapon on me and shot multiple times just a few months ago in a transaction gone bad. I really would want the Glock 19 either a straight-up trade or we can talk and work something out but the other trade I would be open to is AR-15s plus possible cash on my side or something AK-47 and draco's really anything interesting throw my way and the worst I can say is no asking $525 cash for the gun and if you want ammo for 675 dollars I will throw in 1400 hollow-point 22LR
- if anyone is interested in buying a Franklin Armory binary trigger message me, preferably leave a phone number for me to get back to you on
-

20210624_112559.jpg 20210621_163732.jpg 20210624_112518.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a cute gun. Assuming that's a dummy suppressor. Is it threaded 1/2"X22 for a real suppressor? I don't have a Glock 19 for trade but I do have a Glock 22 (40 cal) or a small 45 that would be nice for concealed carry. Both would include ammo. Interested?

i have a full length ar15 chambered in 556 up for trades my phone number is 5415561813 it comes with 2 mags a mag pouch sling a tactical quad rail, handstop and 80 rounds of 223 lmk!! im very intrested in this gsg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.