JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Whats his lineage? Have you had any x-rays done? Expand on the bite work please, is he being schutzund trained? Have you titled him at all?

As for lineage..He was sent to us by a breeder in australia...Basicly try out his stock and heat level..but we belive the breeder sent us him because of his size and didnt understand what we were looking for. his hips are fine. just bad pic he was laying down before i told him to sit for the pic. as for bite work he is a green dog with lots of toy drive not so much prey. he has been imprinted and can do all the task with out any issues.. also somewhat of a fear biter. No he is not being Schutzund trained at this moment if he was price would not be 800 obo.. he is a green dog with great ob and toy drive and natural protection of his handler/ owner. and no i havent titled him just for the reason that we are not going to use him for our kennels..and if he was being schutzund/title we would be talking about a 1800 to 2000 dollar dog..but i belive you would know that based on the questions you asked.
Thanks

What kennel are you? I guess I'm bothered by the fact you labeled a run of the mill dog as a PPD. You note he is a fear biter, which shows that he doesn't have solid nerves and wouldn't cut it as a PPD, probably not even for schutzund. Also, any PPD dog being sold, or even any schutzund prospect being sold would be backed up with a hip/elbow x-ray usually graded by OFA, you can't tell by just looking at the dog. Since you mention being a kennel and also titling dogs, I think you know what he is. I think we both know he is a "pet" dog with good obedience. This is also ignoring the fact that you don't know the lineage or having never "tested" the dog.

BTW Toy drive = prey drive.

Also are you going to the schutzund regionals in washing next month?

What kennel are you? I guess I'm bothered by the fact you labeled a run of the mill dog as a PPD. You note he is a fear biter, which shows that he doesn't have solid nerves and wouldn't cut it as a PPD, probably not even for schutzund. Also, any PPD dog being sold, or even any schutzund prospect being sold would be backed up with a hip/elbow x-ray usually graded by OFA, you can't tell by just looking at the dog. Since you mention being a kennel and also titling dogs, I think you know what he is. I think we both know he is a "pet" dog with good obedience. This is also ignoring the fact that you don't know the lineage or having never "tested" the dog.

BTW Toy drive = prey drive.

Also are you going to the schutzund regionals in washing next month?

Tru Heat Kennels out of san antoino,TX And im not going to brother with the rest... all it took was someone to call me and i answered there questions and then they wanted him. And since your so well informed or educated then you would know that if you get a dog from any over sea breeders at 90% of them will come with elbow/hip xrays. i have the ones they sent and the ones i got done 3 months ago thats why i said hes good. but thats why a phone works better than typing. And no i wont be there next month im focusing on the PSA Nationals in OCT in Ohio. but who knows you might see the the dog because it was a guy from the big O that bought him. Thanks for all the question some people might of thought you were calling me out or taking crap but all you did was asked the questions that some people were iether to lazy to ask.. Thanks :D If i do make it to Schutzund ill let you know.. if you ever need a decoy for any level of training let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top