JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Eugene church that is hosting this "House Party" has also created a Facebook event to promote it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/765990620174047/

I definitely think that they are going to try to exploit the Umpqua shootings. Just look at the image they posted for the event at the church. Looks like the typical "we must protect the children" anti-gun propaganda:

View attachment 262991

Well, their FB page shows 10 interested, 5 going. Not exactly a barnburner of an event, at least according to that source.

Liberals and progressives are dirt-bags. That is without question.

But at the end of it all, whatever the outcome, I will still have my guns.

Well, but there is an eventuality that you could potentially end up at some point like people in states like New York, and have to register your guns, and get a firearm owners license in order to keep them.

Well, their FB page shows 10 interested, 5 going. Not exactly a barnburner of an event, at least according to that source.

I attended one gun control rally in Eugene 4 years ago that was on a rather chilly winter day, and only about 8 people showed up. Mayor Kitty Piercy still addressed the crowd, though.

Every Mothers Day, the Million Moms do organize a march in Eugene that has over 100 people in it.

I sure wish that someone could find some dirt on Mitch Greenlick. He is not as well known as Burdick or Prozanski, but is one of the most rabid gun control advocates in the legislature.

Just looking at him in the photo below, he comes across as being a stereotypical crooked fatcat politician.

I honestly don't think that Kitzhaber himself was that bad. I think that he was blinded by love when it came to dealings with his girlfriend.

And I believe that his fellow Democrats threw him under the bus, partially because he was not liberal enough for them. They wanted someone further to the left, and they definitely got that in Governor Brown.

View attachment 262964

He strikes me as the sort who likes to vacation in Thailand to indulge in some, shall we say.... pedo-action. o_O

It'd be interesting to find out if he vacations overseas in any Asian country. :rolleyes:

The Eugene church that is hosting this "House Party" has also created a Facebook event to promote it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/765990620174047/

I definitely think that they are going to try to exploit the Umpqua shootings. Just look at the image they posted for the event at the church. Looks like the typical "we must protect the children" anti-gun propaganda:

View attachment 262991
bet if they ran a psych profile on those children, there's a psycho lurking waiting to blossom in one of them. The evil is from within. It's not the guns. And profile their parents too. You never know.

bet if they ran a psych profile on those children, there's a psycho lurking waiting to blossom in one of them. The evil is from within. It's not the guns. And profile their parents too. You never know.
EXACTLY ! :s0155:The Anti-Gun bleeding heart Liberals are crazy.:s0125: They are so fixated on a senseless cause they cannot see straight and are dangerous ! :s0131: :s0077:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top