JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think we're on a roll in that regard.. I've never seen a state level pro 2nd rally like the recent big one at Olympia.. even in near freezing weather

The spirit there was electric.. we are serious.. Don't Tread on Us

I ask once again, should federal gun legislation pass, will President Obama respect the laws passed in the individual states, as he has in regards to marijuana use?

Except he hasn't. In fact he's done more severe enforcement of marijuana laws in California as well as Washington than Bush did most of the time.

Of course most of this stuff could be resolved pretty easily if the feds would pass a clarification on the commerce clause. That's what gives the "authority" (at least according to the SC) to regulate all this stuff.

Not that I expect that to happen, but it would make a lot of things in this country a lot less divisive. Let NY and Mass. be as much nanny states as they want to and leave the rest of us the Hell alone to make our own policies.

As the country becomes more and more divided I think returning to a largely pre-1865 approach would ease a lot of tensions. Absent that, I think we can expect to see increasing political violence and destabilization as places that want nothing to do with DC's mandates start resisting them with force.

As the country becomes more and more divided I think returning to a largely pre-1865 approach would ease a lot of tensions. Absent that, I think we can expect to see increasing political violence and destabilization as places that want nothing to do with DC's mandates start resisting them with force.

At which point Obwan will institute martial law and install himself as dictator.

I ask once again, should federal gun legislation pass, will President Obama respect the laws passed in the individual states, as he has in regards to marijuana use?

The more pertinent question is, "Does it matter what Obama respects?" If our county sheriffs prohibit enforcement, as they are bound by oath to do, I don't see the feds choosing to fight that battle. Remember "the shot heard round the world"?

The more pertinent question is, "Does it matter what Obama respects?" If our county sheriffs prohibit enforcement, as they are bound by oath to do, I don't see the feds choosing to fight that battle. Remember "the shot heard round the world"?

Which could precipitate what I posted earlier:
At which point Obwan will institute martial law and install himself as dictator.

One of my ancestors with my father's exact name was there and died from redcoat musketballs

All I know is I wake up each day and have to question all over again this reality I find myself in.

This isn't reality, this is the plot to some Tom Clancy novel.

I keep expecting Bruce Willis to show up, expose the criminals, yell Yippie Kai-Ay Mother Trucker and blow some stuff up.

...but it is real, and we are the Bruce Willis in this version of the story. Each of us, responsible for our own destiny, and that of our children.

What to do. What to do???

I feel like each day we slip closer and closer, yet the people around me appear to be just riding the treadmill towards the cliff... Makes me feel somewhat better to know there are people asking the same thing,

More from his blog, this about the CO bills that look to become law and the sheriffs who will not enforce it

340 Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce Unconstitutional Gun Control Laws | CNS News

Jack, there are more of us out here than you may think.. in the past several years I've met a lot of people who are on our side, more than I used to believe existed. Yes it seems unreal, even if you know our real history and who is behind it all (the masterminds)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top